Guy Beausoleil only deals in Workplace Safety & Insurance Board claims, appeals and training.
I represent injured workers, employers and trade unions.
Services are offered through the following process:
• Access to all claim files for detailed review and audit.
• Identification of all outstanding issues to be resolved.
• In-person representation to final resolution anywhere in Ontario.
• Onsite training - WSIB 101 plus.
• One Day, Two Day, Three and Four Day Training Packages Available for Groups up to 500 people. Call for Pricing.
INITIAL ENTITLEMENT • LOSS OF EARNINGS FROM START TO FINISH • RETURN TO WORK - MEDIATION - WORK TRANSITIONS • INDEPENDENT QUALIFIED MEDICAL ASSESSMENTS AND REPORTS • NEL AWARDS FOR PERMANENT DISABILITIES • LUMP SUM COMMUTATIONS • RETROACTIVE BENEFITS RESULTING FROM APPEALS DECISIONS
CLAIMS MANAGEMENT - SIEF - FALSE CLAIMS • RETURN TO WORK - MEDIATION - WORK TRANSITIONS • INDEPENDENT QUALIFIED MEDICAL ASSESSMENTS AND REPORTS • APPEALS PREPARATION FOR DISPUTABLE CLAIMS • HEARINGS PREPARATION - WRITTEN SUBMISSIONS, ORAL HEARINGS IN-PERSON • TRIBUNAL HEARINGS
TRADE UNIONS - OPEN SHOP - CLOSED SHOP • LOCAL, REGIONAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONALLY BASED UNIONS • EMPLOYEE ASSOCIATIONS • APPEALS AND WSIB CLAIMS MANAGEMENT
As part of my service to you, I am available for a FREE INITIAL TELEPHONE CONSULTATION. Call (705) 429-5556 or Toll Free 1-800-656-2857. Or please tell me more by completing the Client Information Form 1.